Salam everyone. I (18F) met a Christian boy (18M) a few months back in my university. (By the way, he's not that religious, but he told me that he believes there is a God.)

We're both finance majors and we have so much in common. As the weeks went by of talking and getting to know him, I found myself falling in love with him. We have a lot of the same beliefs and values. He is so kind, open minded, funny, and I know that he respects Islam and is very interested to learn more about our religion, even though he knows a whole lot. I don't know why, but I just have this gut feeling that he's the guy I wanna spend the rest of my life with, inshallah. However, only Allah knows best.

I told him once about my faith and relationship with Allah, and how I have to wait until marriage to do a lot of things with my SO. I think that made him back off a bit, and I feel like he is drifting away kind of. That's why I recently started thinking about marriage, and getting married to him. We only met a few months ago, but I fall more and more in love with this boy every day. He's the most perfect guy ever, and I definitely see a future with him. We don't do ANYTHING except talk in school around other people, and we always have distance between us. I just don't want to date him, but I don't know how he will take it. I would choose my religion over "dating" any day. This is why I'm thinking about getting married instead.

The thing is that his family is Christian. He told me his mom doesn't really believe in any religion, but his dad is pretty strict about it. I don't know if I can truly invite him to look into Islam and possibly convert. Therefore, I was wondering if it is too early to be thinking about marriage, and if I am just delusional. I'd really appreciate your guys's opinions. Thank you :)

submitted by /u/lily_jxx
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2X1S6Js
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours