Salam,im 15 y/o,basically,im really lazy/tired/in bad moods/in bad energy when it comes to do my salat,or anything good to do (training,study,etc.).Its stronger then me,its a huge achievement for me because im really distracted with my console and phone,all that stuff.I cant remove them...I tried once but my parent told me to keep this stuff because im gonna regret it later.Im at the point where I need to live with it.So,my mom and dad always scream at me and telling me to do it and menacing/pressure me and this leave me want to do it less,or do it with 0 focus when im praying.Im in a tuff situation,I feel really unconfortable in the way im living actually and feel insecure about what will happen with the salat I didnt pray or will not pray,I really want to get them done and make Allah pround of me and go to heaven but I dont feel like I can do them or do them at time.For something that simple yet its really difficult to accomplish for me.Please give me the best help you could.

submitted by /u/InFBI
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2DoXSMB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours