So I'm 20 years old and was born into Islam with all my fa.ily being muslim and all of us being from iraq. My parents used to take me to a islam class where you basically learned about the teachings and such. But they never talked about Sharia law maybe they used a different word for it. So I've been researching about it just by looking at some of the laws and some of these were never brought up to me with laws talking about cutting a womans clitoris, getting married to children, woman cant testify to rapings in court and other stuff along those lines. Do I have to belive in these or is this some old laws that were used a very long time ago and people no longer belive in them? Any clarifications are appreciated

submitted by /u/Ganjwar
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2PVcryS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours