Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

I have an interest in old photos and videos of the Holy Mosques of Makkah and Madinah and Alhamdulillah, I have been able to find a lot of photos and videos of both cities and Masjid Al-Haram and Masjid Nabawi from different years dating back to 1880's.

But, none of these photos and videos show Safa and Marwa. I couldn't find any photos of Safa and Marwa online from early 2000's when it looked quite different from now. The only old black and white photo shows an entrance to Safa and Marwa but I haven't found a single old photo or video of the path between the Safa and Marwa, nor of the mountains themselves. I would be greatful if you could share any old pictures of Safa and Marwa you may have. Jazakallah Khair.

submitted by /u/Notbansal
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Xae25z
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours