So I've been talking to this girl online that I met on social media . She is a muslim and she prays ( her father is not a religious guy but her mother is ) and after talking for 3 weeks I told her that her family members needs to know that you are gonna see me in person . Her mother saw me and she gave permission to go out with me in order so I can see her better in person . We didnt do anything bad on a date . The point is , I am 23 and she is 18 . I dont know if I have feelings for her or to anyone and she isn't bad at all but before Islam I met a lot of girls who were awesome but I never loved anyone truly and I thank allah that always protected me from Zina and I never had sex nor kissed a girl . I really need her father to know that we are going to date and I dont tend to see her unless she talks to her father ( her father probably wont allow her to go with me or marry me cuz in our culture 18 is too young and he is very patriarchal but non muslim and he wouldn't probably understand our situation as muslims and how Allah taught us about halal relationships ) . My point was that even if I dont feel anything, if the relationship is halal , will Allah give love in our hearts ? Any advice is appreciated

submitted by /u/arditjaha
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2OMUTma
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours