I love God. I love Allah. I love Islam. I love going to the masjid. I love praying salah.

And then I saw baby pictures of when I was baptised at the Catholic Church. I thought about how maybe my mom felt betrayed after I reverted. How I don't believe that Jesus is the son of God. How I don't pray to Jesus. I saw the picture and I had a thought in my head. Where I wished I was Catholic again. So that maybe I'd have a connection with my mom - a religious one.

Any revert felt this way?

It's weird because my faith (iman) is high. I love God and I'm not leaving Islam. This is just something that... happened over a picture.

Alhamdulillah for everything.

submitted by /u/alyko
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36e1DRV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours