Allah will test you. Allah will give people in-equal distributions of wealth (beauty, money, children, etc). I really don't see the point and I really don't like making dua anymore. If I am warned against having a "God is a bank" mindset then what is the point of dua? Allah gives so much to anyone, believers or nonbelievers. And Allah tortures and starves others. And people will say "humanity did this to themselves". Ok... what happened to everything is in Allah's hands? I don't remember starving African kids signing up for this or doing anything to anyone. That statement makes it seem that everything is in our hands then.

Dua just starts to feel like sometime of coping mechanism and only hard work matters and the systems of this world. I'm low key mad and angry that we are made to believe dua makes a difference.

submitted by /u/butwemove
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/32JYo2u
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours