Selam alejkum. I want to say that I’ve taken ghusl a lot of times and I know all of the steps but I just want to ask again just to be clear with something. So when you go to the part where you should throw water on your shoulder three times and do the same with the left there’s something that is kind of unclear to me. Should I throw water on my right shoulder once, wash my right side completely then throw water on my left shoulder once and wash my left side completely and then do this two more times? Or should I throw water on my right shoulder three times, wash my right side once and then throw water on my left shoulder three times and wash my left side once and then this part is over.

Also another question that I have is that somewhere I think I saw that after washing your body, you should pour water over your head just to be clear that you have washed everything and then wash the feet.

Another question is this is similar to the first one whether I should pour water on my head once, wash it and then do this two more times or should I pour water on my head three times and then just wash it once.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Altinzzz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2VBdcOo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours