I came home and fed my cat like normal. I walk back to my room to finish my homework and as soon as I go to open my laptop, he runs out of the kitchen (where his food is) and into my room and hides underneath the bed and begins to meow. I know my cat and he only does this when he’s spooked or does little dashes across the house, but he remained under the bed meowing. Then, he suddenly comes out from under the bed and begins chasing and jumping at the air while still meowing. I panic, but think “ok it’s a bug, maybe an animal got inside somehow.” I SEE NEITHER A BUG NOR ANIMAL.. NOTHING!!!! And he won’t stop. I PANIC PANIC and call my mom up. She says he was doing the same thing in the basement today. She then says “play Al Baqarah on youtube.” As soon as she mentions that, my cat calms down. He’s still walking around looking for something, but he’s just walking and looking. I play the recitation on youtube and he’s completely back to his normal self.

I don’t know how I’m supposed to sleep tn???? I’m personally so spooked. How would you guy’s rationalize this? Just a cat wilding out? Even though I know my cat and he isn’t like that... he’s fat and loves food, he has never decided to play around in the middle of him trying to eat... I’m just idk

submitted by /u/itsnotjoeybadass
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2n5hQan
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours