I started reading the Quran for the first time to understand your faith more, instead of basing my views off of things I’ve heard from outside sources. And I already feel disgusted. I’ve always respected those of different faiths, as I say we all find peace in different ways. But I’m disgusted by the way your beliefs are treated with such hatred from those who “share” my faith. And that’s why I want to apologize sincerely. They do not follow Christianity, nor reflect it’s teachings. I wish my fellow Christians would actually take the time to understand what you believe instead of listening to those who know nothing. Your faith is wonderful, and I look forward to learning more!

submitted by /u/Therealmeeotch
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2oaldxz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours