I'm an atheist for 21 years but now I have come to my senses and realised that no way this world is going on by itself and its impossible that design of human body created itself and each part decided its function. So I wanna join a religion and the only religions I admire are Islam and Christianity. I have Christian and Muslim friends and they both told me there is only one God also they both told me if I were to accept Jesus then Allah will punish me and if I accept Allah then Jesus will punish me. So thats a big dilemma here I'm doomed anyway I mean how on the earth I'm supposed to know that bible is authentic or quran is authentic or should I just accept both of them. What should I do???

submitted by /u/obiuchiha
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/364Iwdg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours