Just to clarify I am Muslim. I cannot express this feeling without being scolded for going against clear doctrine and that I am not Muslim anymore. I live in America and non-muslims aren't just some faceless figures or a concept, they are real people I interact with everyday. Believing this about them I feel like really affects my relationships. I am talking about normal people, and obviously wouldn't care about Jeff Bezoz or Modi burning in Hell, but also feel the same about corrupt Muslims.

How do you guys reconcile with these beliefs? Are there really no opinions that average non-muslims will not go to Hell, or at least only temporarily. What makes it worse is from my perspective guidance isn't easily acquired. I was raised into Islam and put in the most conservative conforming environments to ensure I was nothing but Muslim. Was (and still am) forced to wear hijab as young as I can remember, was beaten to learn the Quran, etc. So it's obvious Islam makes the most sense to me but I get paranoid all the time that it's just indoctrination. I don't really get how my non-muslim friends are just supposed to know Islam is the truth like I do. That doesn't seem fair at all, and to believe they will probably go to Hell is not something I cannot stomach.

Now I really empathize with annoying religious people of any religion who try to convert me and the people they are close to. If you believe Hell is there destination why would you not try to help save them?

submitted by /u/butwemove
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/347Be6L
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours