Context: In a college, 19, majority Asian. By myself. No Muslims friends. Also, I have “yellow fever”

I want so bad a woman to love and care for. Especially because of how many of these women I find attractive. I try my hardest to lower my gaze, but I often find myself in eye contact with an attractive girl.

I get extremely depressed knowing that I have the opportunity to get a girlfriend and have endless romantic relations with her in my apartment. It is so easy to get with a girl here that it makes it EXTREMELY difficult to stop myself from talking or getting close to someone.

I hate that I feel this way. I hate that I’m obsessed with Asian girls. I hate that I don’t find people of my culture attractive. I hate that I can’t get married until a couple more years. This makes me so depressed, especially because I am SO affectionate towards women. I craved a relationship for one ALL MY LIFE. Now, I am able to get what I want. But religion is stopping me. Because my love for Allah is greater. But it does not mean it isn’t hard on me. It is a burden on me that makes me suffer.

Please help a brother who has spent years improving himself and now has to prevent himself from doing haram things with another woman. Thank you

submitted by /u/abasikubi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Nwzkpg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours