First off, I'm thankful to Allah that I got this far, but for some reason no matter how hard I try to be thankful, my anxiety isn't erasing itself.

I don't have much interview invites compared to my peers, and it's very hard to get a desirable schedule, and to see if you can make it to them all, and the expenses involved. Not to mention my flight to another state is tomorrow night and I haven't been on an airplane ride in my life. Not to mention I don't know how all my interviews will go. I have a history of screwing things up.

I need some duas. If you're one of those people who Allah accepts duas from, please, I really need this. I don't give this request very frequently, so it really means a lot to me if you do this.

submitted by /u/shadowlightfox
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2MAK0nA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours