السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

I have a problem I'm stuck with since a long time. I believe very strong in Islam and I try to let it be part of my life where I can. I still have a long way to go, but I am on a good way allhamdullilah. My problem is.. nobody around me is connected to Islam. I live in Germany and due to my job and my university I had too move away from my family, which where my strongest connection to Islam. At my work I am the only muslim and even in my university I did not meet anyone who is also a muslim. Because I spend so much time at work or university, I often feel disconnected to Islam or even seeing myself forgetting about it because everybody around me doesn't care about religion. The people at my work are very nice and I like the job a lot, but literally nobody cares about anything that has to do with more than this life. And I'm seeing myself getting sucked into this and forgetting about the important things.

Is there somebody who is in a similar position as me and can give me tips how I can find a balance? When I was with my family I had a constant reminder and It felt good to be around people who think and feel like you.
Thanks for your help and may Allah swt bless you all.

submitted by /u/u1aryz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2JjXty2
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours