I have an illness that has no cure, I have tried therapy and medication to the point that my doctor told me that it’s no use to continue medicating. Can this be my one way ticket to jannah like the hadith about the woman with epilepsy? If I dont complain and keep my faith?

There is a hadith narrated by ‘Ata bin Abi Rabah:

Ibn ‘Abbas once said to me, “Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?”

I said, “Yes.”

He said, “This black lady came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said, ‘I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.’ The Prophet said (to her), ‘If you wish, be patient and you will have Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.’ She said, ‘I will remain patient,’ and added, ‘but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.’ So he invoked Allah for her.” – Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 70 :: Hadith 555

submitted by /u/holaheysalam
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2nCKBeT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours