“allahumma inni as'aluka al afiyah” It is for asking Allah to be saved from distress , grief,hardships ,test and all pain and suffering in this world and hereafter. It’s a small but really powerful thing to recite, whenever feel too much trust Allah and recite it.

“inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioone” Meaning is Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return, i read it and remember that this world is finite but afterlife is forever, it’s my test , and to meet Allah is our final destination.

I got told that if I remember any suffering and read this, I’ll get reward for my suffering again. Recently when i was reading Quran with meaning in it it was written that if come across hardships(test) just be patient, Allah gives straight path(his help) to such people.

I also read 2 ruko of Quran with meaning daily (it’s so amazing how much reading Allah’s promising words can heal your heart) he is our helper and he is sufficient. There are amazing thing in it and really freeing, you should try to read it with meanings.

Remember to atleast understand what you’re reciting during Your Salat, like my favourite is

Sami Allahu Liman Hamidah “Allah listens to him who praises Him"

Rabbana lakal Hamd "Oh our Lord, all praise is to you".

I was so amazed by it and feel so good while praying, ik I should have learned translation way before but knowing these small stuffs is like opening of a new and amazing door for me.

Rabbana Aatina Fid Duniya Hasanataw Wafil Akhirati Hasanataw Wa Qina Azaaban Naar "Our Lord, grant us the good of this world and that of the Hereafter and save us from the torture of hell."

Allahumma Innee Zalamtu nafsee zthulman katheeran wa la yaghfaru zunuba illa anta faghfirlee maghfiritam min indika war hamnee innaka antal ghaforar raheem.

Translation : "O Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and You alone can forgive sins, so grant me forgiveness from you and have mercy on me. You are the forgiving and Merciful One.

Recite “istighfar” Recite this 100 times daily “subhanallahi wabi hamdihi subhanallahil azeem “ for removing sins as big as ocean froth After asr prayer recite “ya Allahu ya rehmanu ya raheemu ya rabbul alameen” daily 100 times.

“Allahumma Barik fil mawti wa fima ba’tal maut” 25 times , even if you in your bed you’ll be in martyrs.

Never forget to read Surah Mulk, before sleeping at night. It makes KABR easier.

All the best, remember me in your prayers too. May Allah bring happiness and in peace in all of us lifes.

submitted by /u/Potato_Tg
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2oRxQNC
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours