1) "The doctor told me what I already knew -- that I'm going to die. The only difference is that he gave me a timeframe. But a bus could hit any of us tomorrow and we could die when we were already spiritually dead. I appreciate all the duas and love, but I want everyone to take time to examine their own spiritual illnesses. You may be walking around with envy or arrogance or jealousy in your heart and then you die not having done anything about it when you knew you had this problem and actually had the chance to do something about it."

2) "Be good to your parents and your teachers. Serve them and care for them and make them happy. Anything good you do - it's because of them and they have a reward in it. Anything bad you do - it's because you're a fool and it's all on you."

3) "When I got my diagnosis, I immediately thought about whom I have to make things right with. If you're going to differ with one another, differ with love. Let go of the petty grievances. Are we really going to wait till the Day of Judgement to sort it out?"

4) "The first people I called after I got my diagnosis were my closest friends and Imam Zaid and Shaykh Hamza. Imam Zaid has a way of making you feel like your bad news is good news. I called Shaykh Hamza and he answered on the first ring which was a surprise. And then I broke down. I heard his voice and I immediately realized, 'This is it. This is what we've been preparing for. This is what it's all been about.'"

5) "Eat right. Exercise. Drink water. Go outside. And spend time with your kids. Don't let anyone take your time away from your kids."

God bless him and grant him a swift recovery and nearness to the Divine in this life and in the next.

submitted by /u/unknown_poo
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2VR25Rh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours