I found this cute baby bird more than a month ago in my Garage. It was a miracle he was still alive when i found it because my little brother whilst going to school saw it at about 7am in the morning and while we were just randomly talking at 3pm when he came back, he told me he saw a baby bird in the garage and i immediately rushed down and found that cute little thing sitting in the garage on a chair.

Didn't even have feathers and idk how he got here as he could only jump. I stayed with it for about 3 hours as it's parents were trying to get him to fly but when it got dark, i had to bring him back home as it was a miracle a cat or a crow hadn't already eaten that poor thing.

I named him "Kuku" as he constantly got hungry and told us about it in this particular voice. He had become a part of my life not trying to exaggerate but i had to feed him like 10 to 12 times a day and i'm talking about hand-feeding it. Every morning when i wake up, i had to make him eat and drink before i myself had something to eat and then a whole cycle of meals had to follow up for the next 12 hours till i put him to sleep at about 11pm every night. I also have a pet ringneck so my days were extremely busy XD.

I had to go to school, do chore and all that along with raising a helpless bird. About 2 weeks ago, my sister accidently stepped on it but it miraculously recovered in under a day and was jumping and singing around. It was this bird we call a "Bul-bul" for those who don't understand the term nightingale and he/she used to sing all these songs.

Yesterday night, it suddenly got sick for whatever reason Allah Knows Best. When the last time it got sick, i just prayed to Allah and took tremendous care of it and Alhumdullilah it got better in a day but last night idk why i sensed that this might be his last day for whatever reason. I prayed for it and today he's not with me anymore. I know this post might sound stupid to some of you but i feel like i've lost a part of my life today. I can't stop crying thinking about those moments i send with it. My whole family had gotten so attached to it.

I googled a bit to find out what happens to animals when they die in Islam and some scholars say that all animals go to heaven when they die? is that a Sahih or approved saying? I also kind of feel guilty and think there might be something i did wrong, i feel like it's my fault for some reason and even though i did my best to save it, idk why i feel like it would blame me for it's death in the hereafter. I was feeding it rice, i chewed it so they don't get stuck in its throat along with mashed banana and this thing we call "Bajra" here in Pakistan as it's something almost every bird eats. I'm about to go bury him in a couple of minutes and i just hate myself for letting it die and miss it so fudging bad. It's a very very awful feeling and i just miss it sooo bad,

submitted by /u/Suavely-Contagious
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2BDCO42
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours