Assalamu Alaikum everyone. My first post in this subreddit Alhumdulillah. I'm a college senior in America and I recently decided that InshaAllah I want to do Hifz and memorize the full Quran. So far in my life, I have memorized more than half of the 30th Juz (and Fatihah). I decided to start yesterday and memorized a half page yesterday and today of Surah Baqarah. I did memorization after Fajr for an hour and then constant playback in my head throughout the day and 45 mins at night before bed to review it. I have to admit though it was not very easy to memorize these half pages and throughout the day I kept slipping up in minor ways. I'm hoping that this is just since I am rusty in my memorization habits and will InshaAllah get better with time? Ideally I want to try to get to a page a day (in an hour) but I think half a page is a good start for now. Is this a good plan and do other people who have experience in memorizing the full Quran or large parts of it have any advice? I read some past posts here on this and was just hoping to get a little guidance on the matter. JazakAllah in advance :)

submitted by /u/rangersfan1717
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/353urfB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours