Assalamualaikum, I don't know how to explain this but I need help and I am not sure how to repent. I just committed a major sin (It involves me receiving a handjob) and I am heavily regretful and can't believe this just happened to me. I was not thinking straight and I am extremely depressed right now, my head is shaking and I have a super bad migraine (I am becoming paranoid on If I got herpes now).

I don't know what happened to me and the action I have committed, I would have never thought that I would do. It was heat of the moment and everything just unfolded.

I just read that I can perform salat al-tawbah assuming I meet the condition and INSHALLAH I will meet the condition, but I am wondering how many times do I have to perform the salat al-tawbah? Should I do it everyday till rest of my life or should I do it every hour or just once?

submitted by /u/NewSound6
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2LqxuoO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours