22M. I was thinking about it for some months. But this time, when he visited me ( actually I am away from family for studies ), I tried to behave more nicely and polite.

He stayed for a day, When he was going to leave and taxi arrived, I realized, I should go ahead of my procrastination,

I said that "I want to talk about something" He listened

Me: "Its possible that I have made several mistakes so forgive me"

He got bit confused and smiled a little. He said "Don't think too much about things and Don't worry"

I was shivering due to fast pace of that movement. I felt like low self respect or that I have little worth of some sort. Maybe It was due to submissive act of mine against him.

Have I messed up? Did I do something which is wrong?


Update: He was waiting at station for train and called, we talked about some stuff and then he said

"Don't worry about things which happened in past and I am contented of you as along with other siblings. I am very contented of you and I don't judge your intentions. You have done hardwork ( about studies ) "

submitted by /u/bunny1947
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2ZBaLjj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours