In short, I went to go to a halal, fun event with my roomates in my university

it was full, and we got cut off. So we went into a nearby event that was "clubbing" but "college friendly" with no alcohol (still haram dancing and music)

I sat on the side for 10 minutes while they messed around.

I felt so guilty. I was also so disgusted by this culture i see always on videos in front of my eyes. I hated it and felt so uncomfortable. I used my phone to avoid looking

Did I betray Allah and commit haram acts by going in and taking small glances? i feel like i've lost my innocence and just want to escape this terrible fucking world filled with so many haram things that would destroy my deen, which is the most dearest to me in this world. astaghfirallah i hate this. should i cut them off? they are good people but non muslims. man i hate life.

astaghfirallah. if you help me, may allah reward you a lot. jazakallah.

submitted by /u/abasikubi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2muYrPO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours