Salam aleykum,

I was listening to Surah Furqan and there was a part where it said "who has created from water a human being" but I've always been taught that Allah created us from clay. Can someone enlighten me regarding this topic?

Second, I was reading about the Prophet's (SAW) night journey and apparently Prophet Musa (AS) cried as Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was leaving since he realized that more of Prophet Muhammad's (SAW) followers would enter Heaven that his own. Why/how could Prophet Musa (AS) cry in heaven?

These two things have been bothering me since all my life I was taught that the Quran and our religion is perfect, yet I don't understand these apparent contradictions, and I don't want it to affect my faith.

submitted by /u/paperscan
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2mNAsez
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours