Right now, I had a sudden jolt of appreciation and thankfulness for Allah to be born by a Muslim family.

I am 100% certain that, without Islam, I would be totally misguided and in severe depression.

I would be lost. I would have ruined my life with stupid decisions. I would be hurt.

There are no words to describe how this “freedom” and “opportunity” I have in the west could have destroyed my life, like it had with millions of other people and the thousands of students surrounding me in college.

Alhamdulilah I was able to sacrifice and turn away from the pleasures of this world, not just for a test by Allah, but also to better me as a person in terms of character, personality, and morals.

Alhamdulilah I am Muslim.

Alhamdulilah. Alhamdulilah. Alhamdulilah.

submitted by /u/abasikubi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2kFDOzy
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours