Sorry if it’s confusing, but basically I know of the hadith that the dua made upon breaking the fast is accepted. Tomorrow I am fasting because I vowed I would if another dua I made got accepted. Of course I’m obligated to follow through, however I’m wondering if I make a dua tomorrow upon breaking my fast, is it still like a dua made during Ramadan or if it was a “regular” fast? Basically, does the fact that I’m fasting because I vowed to fast make my dua just like any other dua, or is the hadith General and applicable to all fasts?

I guess it’s similar to asking: if someone had to fast for reasons other than Ramadan, does the fast still bolster our duas?

submitted by /u/ferdous12345
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/31hpbSB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours