Some people might not feel this info relevant or consider important but I wanted to share it since I can imagine lots of brothers and sisters looking forward to Impossible Whopper being released nationwide in States this month to finally be able to enjoy mainstream fast food. For those who are not aware, Impossible Meats is a company that came up with a totally plant based Pattie that apparently looks and tastes like real meat and BurgerKing will be making their signature burger with them, called Impossible Whopper. As linked below in comments, I recently found out that they use same broiler to cook Impossible Meat patties (Plant-based meatless patties) and their chicken and beef. That makes me wary to try them due to risk of cross contamination with non Halal meat. Any comments or thoughts about it?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2Ndd9pJ
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours