I really don’t understand how anyone copes with this stuff. How is this fair? How can Islam have no good answer except it is a protocol and it has to be followed? I laugh when people say “men have hijab too!!” like we get it but conveniently they have so much little to cover like what private parts down until their knees? How dare they say that is hijab too equating it to Muslim women’s hijab. I know someone will reply with explanations of how modest Muslim men in the past were but it’s not obligatory for them, they have the choice not to without making Allah angry through disobedience. This really isn’t fair. Islam is set up so with everything being equal if you’re a Muslim women it’s harder to practice.

Incase anyone thinks I’m a murtad or jumps to conclusions I’m a hijabi myself and simply ranting in the off chance someone shares food for thought that helps me accept this unfairness because it’s really chilling at my faith.

submitted by /u/butwemove
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2znqIuK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours