I know that aicha age radia lah 3enha is a recurent subject between muslims and people of other faiths but I am here asking as a muslim so I under no circonstance would say something bad about the prophet .

We all know the hadith about aicha age in sahih bukhari is considered sahih and thus verified and accepted , so i have 2 questions :

1) Do you believe a 6 year old girl no matter the time ( and 14 centuries is not that much anyways in human history ) is able to marry a man ? Are you willing to marry your 6 year old daughter ?

2) Do you really correlate the age of puberty with the age of conscent , if so then you are okay with letting your 10/11/12 years old daughter marry a man right now because everytime I asked that question with no context I was viewed as a pedo .

For clarification I believe that that hadith is plain false and that aicha was much older than was written , hadiths are not protected by allah and can be wrong even with good mesures to ensure their authenticity unlike the quran .

submitted by /u/wormoxx
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2HuoMVq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours