I recently found out that most detergents and fabric softeners have either alcohol, animal fat derived products or both in some quantity. This was really devastating for me. I struggle medically with obsessive thoughts and had just found strategies to get on with wudu without worries and delays when this revelation came as a curveball to me. Quite simply, I do not know what to do. Even if I stop using the products myself and get halal versions, I will be using an apartment laundry machine and not a great one at that-it is always clogged up with suds from the last person anyway so it is not going to be easy to avoid the standard soaps and softeners getting onto my clothes no matter what I do. It has gotten to the point where I am considering handwashing clothing.These types of things severely bother me so I am sorry if this is coming across as irrational. I know it likely is and as I said before I do have issues in this regard. But I was just wondering if anybody had some bright idea to work around this that I just have not thought of yet or something to put it into perspective...idk. Thanks for reading this and I hope you had a fabulous Eid.

submitted by /u/MelinaBB
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YOxtEX
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours