https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/ciyipe/til_mohammed_married_a_6_year_old_and_had_sex/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

This is the article

Basically saying that Mohammad had sexual intercourse with a 9 year old. Reading the comments didn’t help because there where just more arguments against Mohammed. My faith was at risk because I thought I cant follow a man that is this bad.

So I made a little dua to get more faith and show me and them wrong.

After that I wanted to read a little bit of the quran, didn‘t know which surahs (chapters) to read so I picked the surah Mohammed because I thought this would surely answer my question on how Mohammad really is.

„Those who disbelieve and avert [people] from the way of Allah - He will waste their deeds.“

Didn’t really answer my question on Mohammads character but makes me think that maybe all those claims that Mohammad is a bad person might be false.

submitted by /u/amiruz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/313p11k
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours