I'm not a Muslim, I feel I ought to point-out at the outset ... but I would like to put this question. 'Atheism' is often deplored by Muslims - some reasonably & gently & with love, others a bit too ferociously for my liking - but just how many true atheists are there really? ... as the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) emphasised himself - broaching the figure of shipwreck & being caught in one, I seem to recall - nearly always when someone is in a state of extreme fear of bodily hurt (and there are other exigencies that can bring this on), they call upon The Most Highest will-they-nill-they: and does this not make them de facto not atheist, regardless of what they might say in intellectual discourse at-ease on the sofa?

submitted by /u/PerryPattySusiana
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2MkWT5A
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours