Assalamu alaykum.

I am a 23 year old woman. I want to memorize the holy Quran. I have already memorized the quarter of it. My health declined pretty fast at that time. (Relating to a disease I was born with.) I neded to have a vital surgery and took a year break from memorizing as a result of that. In the meantime I didn't revise and my memorisation got weak. I am healthy now, and willing to start again.

I was enrolled to a school in my own country, but I don't want to go back there. I want to be enrolled to a better school. I am willing to go anywhere in the world. I have the means and the support. And timewise, I am willing to spend as much time as required. My question is, do you know a school/programme that is best and would accept someone my age?

(I have a bachelor's degree so if you know of any masters programmes on Hifz, do let me now.)

Thank you.

submitted by /u/naturalsimplelife
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2wy0Wm8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours