Hey all. I am a student living a happy life with the best family and good friends. Everything is fine but there is one thing that sometimes brings everything down: Sometimes I am sitting and watching something and out of nowhere I think about my parents. I love my parents but I see them getting older and weaker from year to year and this absolutely destroys me. I remember the days where they were young, we had so many great memories. They are still not that old and thank god healthy, but I think about the days when they get old or finally leave me...... Right now is such a moment, a grown ass, usually happy man is sitting here alone crying because this is the saddest thing ever. I cannot do anything against it. Just wanted to write it down somewhere.

Value the time you have with the people you love.

submitted by /u/Lee63225
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2RIKMQD
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours