As Salamu alaykum,

I am looking for things to watch to get more immersed in the arabic language to supplement my classes. Many language learning sites recommend watching TV shows or movies in the target language multiple times with both english and the target language subtitle options so you can pick up vocabulary as well as get a feel for proper conversations and sentence structure. Are there any arabic shows or movies that fit the bill? I know of the Omar series but I am against depictions of the Sahabah so thats a no go. I am also open to watching lectures as long as they have both english and arabic subtitle options so I can watch them one time in each.

submitted by /u/DrMisogynist
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2WF3vkQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours