Assalamu alaykum,

I am currently thinking about studying Islam more formally, in order to gain more beneficial in-depth knowledge of the religion, and hence, Insha Allah be able to gain qualifications which will allow me to help others by teaching them.

I am currently studying at a UK University and have just finished my first year. Hence, I am wondering if it would be possible, or advisable, to try to study Islam part time, along with my university studies, or whether it would be better to wait until I've graduated.

Also, what are some of the recommended institutions to study at? I know many of the best are apparently in the middle East, but I think I would prefer to stay in the UK right now, if possible.

For example, would anyone here recommend somewhere like Ebrahim college? They seem reputable, but it would be nice to get some more detailed insights.

Jazakum Allahu khayran.

submitted by /u/mok2k11
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Ymf91s
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours