Salam O Alaykam O rahmathallah

Basically when I was around 8 I was doing very bad in school, and no body liked me. I was a muslim back then and alhamdolilah I still am now. I was born into a very religious family. So when day the teacher tells the class( Christians except for the one Muslim kid which was me) about this christian saint and that we should pray to him if we have trouble in our life. I decided to pray to him out of dumb little kid curiosity and surprise nothing happened and i did this a few times to see if it would still work but there is no god but allah. As I grew older (15 now) I have become more religious and looking back at this memory the sin of shirk( may allah protect us from it) keeps coming up, did I commit shirk? Will allah forgive me? This is worrying me a lot

submitted by /u/ali_6385
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2QKtkuw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours