Selam all.

There is this question stuck in my head these past few months.

Is it wise, can it be justified, to have children in the state our world is currently in?

Global warming, terrorism, racism, Islamophobia, that "gender issue non binary sexually identifying as an attack helicopter crisis" that's going on these recent years, geopolitical issues, work until 67 before retiring, increasing taxes, big brother states, 24/7 camera control, giving up privacy for xyz. And so on and so on.

What I'm trying to say is, having a child now means he/she will be an adult with somewhat an idea of how the world works 18 to 20 years from now. How will the world be in 20 years? Nothing good I think. Why would I let my child go through all these things? They will be born into an era where freedom is virtually non-existant.

Don't get me wrong. I want to be a father, but these thoughts are holding me back.

As parents we will raise our child to the best of our capability, but there is just too much input from the outside world.

Are my thoughts wrong?

submitted by /u/SatansBarber
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2XkZ5Nb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours