Some people I love (lets just say close elder siblings) recently started to study with this man.. who claims he studied directly with Allah for 13 years. This class grew from few members to maybe 30 members studying weekly at this man's house. I noticed a change in said family, some good things and some not so good things. They started praying more, spend more nights at this man's house and they have a strange way to greet their teacher (not the traditional salam and handshake. but by verbal salam, then after the preacher acknowledges, hand shake and some male members go down in sujud position at the feet)

Now this preacher does not preach hate, his videos are public on youtube but some things he says are long winded and pretty confusing. I am not a religious person nor do I complete my 5 daily prayers, but I do know something is abit off here. My main beef with this preacher is his claim of "studying directly with Allah for 13 years". Is this even possible as I know even the prophets were approached and taught by angels and only in rare circumstances were they directly engaged by god. How should I approach this, I don't know what to make of all this?

submitted by /u/anonymousinsaninfo
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2EBJYYh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours