I’ll be at OTC in Houston this week. It’s a large oil and gas conference. As I’ll be there all day, I know I’ll need to find a spot to pray. I’m sure I won’t be the only one.
My question is: what is the proper etiquette for praying when someone is already there praying, or if I’m praying and someone else comes in? Just go about salah like normal? Typically, I pray alone. Forgive me for what may be an ignorant question. I’m a revert in a predominately Christian area.
On another note, while googling this question, I stumbled across this 30 days of prayer thing where Christians use Ramadan to pray for and “witness to” Muslims. Ignorance abounds. Something about this strikes me as especially insidious, to use the holy month in this way.
Ramadan Kareem, brothers and sisters!
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2H2fSyJ
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours