What can I do. My mother does everything that’s not physical on r/raisedbynarcissists and my father is just okay with it, telling me it’s my fault I expect life to be fair. My mother does things like asking me a question, cutting me off, and then yelling at me for interrupting her. Or the fact that has been verbally abusive since I was able to understand speech. These are only the nice things she does. How can I maintain myself with all of this. She goes insane while I’m fasting and basically challenges me, trying to get me to break my fast. And literally everything ends with my parents blaming me, telling me that I AM the toxic one, I am the one deserving all punishment. I plan to go no contact when I turn 18 (4 years) but then it occurred to me that that’s not allowed either. What should I do?

submitted by /u/iNewbSkrewb
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2QmV8ot
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours