Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters. Ramadhan kareem! I hope you are spending your ramadhan filled with joy, happiness and love and inshallah we will meet each other in jannah amin. Background story: I recently moved to europe to study and i will not lie it has been difficult to fast, and there are days where I just want to stop fasting. I used to live in a muslim country, so fasting was not as difficult because those who are around you are fasting, and also the hours of fasting are around 14 and maximum 16 hours over the past years. But now in europe, fasting is over 18 hours, where suhoor is at 3 and magrib is at 21:30 (now its even later at 21:45). My problem: As a result, i often get exhausted over the days seeing everyone drinking and eating, but i will not lie many people have been really supportive as well, for those who do not fast, which alhamdullilah i am grateful for. But on the other hand, some of my muslim friends decided to follow the saudi time, or worst they just dont fast at all, and no matter how hard you try to convince them, it has not been easy to tell the gravity of not fasting during ramadhan. Besides that, throughout the day i have to study but at the same time i feel like my productivity has gone down. Not to mention, ishaa is really late and im not praying taraweh as often as i used to in past ramadhan. Because it is the last 10 days, i am trying really hard to increase my time with allah. I am praying to allah everyday to give me strength to finish ramadhan without giving in. I am asking for some tips in how i can become better and without hating myself over these trivial things. Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/aprincess99
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2WifTXZ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours