Salam,

I know it's a redundant common question and some of you might even be annoyed looking at this but I am pretty confused given the polarising comments over the internet hence the question: is it permissible to use a toothpaste whilst fasting*?

*I have tried using miswak but I still experience bad smell and it is quite a negative thing at a workplace as you can expect. And given we are told to present our best even at work by Allah, I personally think we should take good care of how we look and how we act everywhere

But what are your thoughts and what do you suggest to do? Last year I used to rinse my mouth with _phatkari_ (Potassium alum), it did help but I still did apply a little toothpaste before going to work. It did work better than previous years.

Wassalam, bless.

submitted by /u/AbdussamiT
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2vt5TvU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours