Salam guys I need advice I've been researching Islam cuz I'm trying to come back to Islam Inshallah and I'm pretty much very very close to being done before I analyze my research and take Shahada but I got 4 problems 1. When I analyze my research I fear that I still wont be convinced and I did alot of research; 2. Inshallah when I analyze and I am convinced I'm scared that when I do take Shahada I fear that I'm not really sure if I'm convinced which makes me a hypocrite like it's coming from me and not shaytan cuz I fear hypocrisy alot when it comes to Shahada. 3. Inshallah I declare my Shahada where do I begin because when I thought I was a muslim before I went into extremes in Islam and I'm done with that but I don't know where to start besides 5 daily Salat like should I read Quran first, hadith IDK, 4. I have a bad memory like I live with my non Muslim parents and I have a problem remembering Allah because my house is no Iman booster so what do I Do?
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2W6diAU
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours