This Ramadan was suppose to be THE Ramadan that I quit this disgusting habit that has plagued my life for the past 5 or so years and no matter what I do I can’t get it out of my life. Pornography is the most vile thing that has entered my heart and I can’t get it out. I have set so many restrictions on my phone but I find other means. And then I go to taraweeh feeling like a hypocrite or someone Allah SWT is displeased with. I feel like a lost cause to be honest because no matter how much Quran I try to memorize or how many times I try to help people this Ramadan I feel like it all means nothing because I could not rid my life of this. In these last ten days is there even any hope for me, and if so could someone reach out and talk to me.
Barak Allah feekum and I hope everyone finishes Ramadan on a strong note.
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2X4WIxX
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours