I'm freaking out. I'm gonna go to hell. Bad things are gonna happen. Something bad's gonna happen. I'm a horrible Muslim. I haven't been praying and it's been really hard to pray. I've been getting distracted a lot. I'm afraid God is going to send his wrath on me and my family and do something bad because I haven't been praying. What do I do?! I'm scared. How did it become to this? I used to pray all the time and now I don't. What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? I don't want anyone to die! I don't want anything bad to happen to my family. Please God don't do anything to my family, please?! I've been committing sins everyday, very bad sins. I don't know what to do. I'm very scared that something bad's going to happen? I've been really trying to pray. I've had thoughts of suicide. Maybe theirs a demon inside me. I think I'm possessed by something. This isn't me! Please tell me what to do!

submitted by /u/SamSepiol925
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2XXqCnJ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours