I just wanted to make this post because I am amazed how welcoming and friendly this community is.

Let me start off by saying that I am not a Muslim, although I enjoy studying Islam.

Yesterday I said said some things on this subreddit that most Muslims disagree with (things about the LGBTQ community) and I was very pleasantly surprised to find instead of getting downvotes, I was getting upvotes!

This amazed me because on almost any other community, I probably would have downvoted. While it could of been a large group of lurking atheist upvoting my comments, I seriously doubt it!

Once again, thank you for being such a respectful and awesome community.

submitted by /u/Teach-me-stuff
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2HScQPq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours