I am tired of living and don’t want to live anymore. Suicide isn’t an option so I find myself listening to lots of lectures on death. Please do not judge me but everyday as Ramadan draws near I find myself hoping a white supremacist will come during the last ten nights and shoot up the mosque killing me. I only wish this for myself and don’t mean to offend anyone who has family members killed or injured in shootings.

I can’t commit suicide and I want a good place in the afterlife because I am not the best muslim. That’s why I find this idea so appealing being murdered in Ramadan is the most promising way I can die early and have a good place in the afterlife. Please don’t be mad or judge me I am just sharing my thoughts. I wish for this everyday and will be so sad if I have to continue drudging on with life after Eid. What duas are best for this desire?

submitted by /u/miss_palestine
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2ULrkSZ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours