Although homosexuality is scientifically not proven to be caused through genes, I came to the conclusion that it cannot be a choice. Bare in mind that I'm dealing with homosexual feelings not intercourse. From my own experience I found perfectly practicing Male Muslims who admitted to me to be attracted only to the same sex and that it causes them major problems. For example: Some of them who were arranged married with a female partner live an absolutely terrible lives as they cannot just feel attraction towards their partners (this also makes the partners live in misery). These males know it's a sin to have a homo relationship and wish they were straight and "normal". I can't just believe such people chose to be homosexuals, it doesn't make sense.

I just want to know.. If homosexuality is not a choice then does Allah create people with homosexual feelings with the intent to test them a very hard test of sexually deprived life?.

Are such people sinners just for feeling attraction towards the same sex or is it just the relationship that is a sin?.

Note: I'm a Muslim myself if I didn't make it clear so no I'm not attacking Islam, I'm just seeking answers and others opinion on this matter.

submitted by /u/Noisybee974
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2FVF2yo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours