My father believes in in all kinds of amulet practices like wearing them around the neck and around the arm etc. However, I do not feel the company he is in is not good and therefore I suspect those taweez actually have evil things written inside instead of any good. My father recently constructed and I have a speculation that he also buried those amulets under the house. This is pure speculation as I can't ask him because I have caught him lying about several other things so I cannot trust him even if he says nothing exists there.

I live abroad with my wife and kids and when we visit back home, my parents want us to live with them which we normally did until this year. I made it clear to my parents earlier that I cannot visit that house because I do not want anything evil to affect my kids. And my this decision is upsetting them.

I don't want to upset my father but I also want to keep my family safe. Keeping this in mind, if I want to stay there for a few weeks, if my family keeps ourselves clean and pious (try to always be in tarah or wudhu at home), make prayers, enter the house after reading ayat-ul-kursi etc. Is it safe for us to stay there?

submitted by /u/AntiNationalDesi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2IX3Ppg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours